StaySafe will be exhibiting at Utility Week Health and Safety Conference in Birmingham on November 30th.
The event is a great place for anyone striving to make health and safety the number one priority for their business. Not only will there be a host of talks throughout the conference, but there will also be an exhibition of health and safety products and services.
StaySafe currently work with a number of utility companies around the world such as Barwon Water, TransGas and iSystems. We work with each of our customers in a different way to provide a tailored service which meets their individual needs.
If you have any questions about the safety of your lone working staff, we would love to discuss the StaySafe solution with you and show you a live demo of our App and monitoring Hub.
Attend Utility Week and be equipped to:
- Lead safety from the boardroom and throughout the company
- Know what is examined when cases go to trial
- Apply the latest policy updates from the HSE
- Better engage your employees and third parties
- Be inspired by innovative case studies
- Maintain the physical and mental health of your employees