Account Development Manager – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Loughborough, UK
StaySafe are looking for a talented and results focused Account Development Manager with at least 2 years’ experience to help continue to expand the business. As part of a dynamic sales department we need you to manage, maintain and grow StaySafe key clients, make telephone contact to in-bound sales leads, setting up of face to face appointments, to attend exhibitions/trade shows representing StaySafe and present the StaySafe solution for customers both on-line and on customer premises.
In return, you will get the chance to be hands on in every aspect of the sales process and see your efforts make direct impact on our business growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing B2B tech company and develop your career.
The key responsibilities of an Account Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and continuing to develop outstanding relationship with clients, partners and colleagues, effectively communicating our value proposition both written and verbally
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities in order to build and develop a sales pipeline for new business prospects
- Adhering to activity KPI’s, creating marketing and lead generation plans for continual improvement on target growth
- Driving attendance to events, webinars and workshops
- Ensuring that the CRM system is always up to date
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the business process and sales cycle
Working with clients including Google, Ericsson and KPMG, StaySafe provides app-based workplace safety solutions to organisations around the world. Our easy-to-use solutions help protect the lives of employees within major corporations and small businesses alike, across any industry and over five continents.
Our head office is based in an innovative and shared workspace environment in Old Street, London. The office offers a relaxed work environment, barista coffee, curated events, and shared workspaces ranging from sofas to private booths, plus our own private office space so you can work in an environment that suits you.
The benefits of being an Account Development Manager are:
- 25 days of holiday in addition to the 8 public holidays
- Modern and relaxed work environment with barista coffee, drinks, food pop ups and events
- Maternity and parental leave, childcare Voucher scheme and pension scheme
The key skills and qualities of an Account Development Manager:
- Must have a degree or equivalent education
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales focused role with experience managing customer accounts and in the qualification of inbound sales leads
- Proficient in the use of CRM software; experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint desirable
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills, able to convey information and persuade people of all levels with ease; a professional phone manner ideal
- Experience of attending events and trade shows
- A keen interest in telecommunications