Established In 2011, Safe Apps Ltd specialise in providing a Lone Worker
solution to clients based in the UK, Europe, and various international locations.
Due to our continued success and growth we are looking for an additional
person to support us with our accounts.
Operational Base: Home
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Objective (Output): To ensure that the StaySafe board are given accurate &
current management information relating to the accounts and cashflow. To
efficiently maintain Standards and Quality systems while ensuring statutory
compliance with Companies House, HMRC and other regulatory bodies.
• Liaise with all other staff to ensure accurate information is collated and
shared where relevant.
• Dealing with all entries into and updating our accountancy package, Xero.
• Bank account reconciliation in all currencies.
• Raising customer invoices
• Processing creditor payments
• Assist with Credit control/management of debtors
• Assist where necessary with processing quarterly VAT returns
• Employee payroll
• Deputise for Financial Controller when required (Probably 5 days per
• Assist with the preparation of the monthly Board Pack, including
management accounts (P&L), Cash Flow and KPI data
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Contributing towards business plans and growth strategies
• Be proactive with sharing and Implementing ‘New Ideas’
Desired Skills & Experience:
AAT Qualified (Level 3 Minimum) or an Accountancy qualification
Previous Accounts Payable experience (1 year minimum)
Previous experience of accruals, prepayments and journals essential
Good numerical skills and attention to detail a prerequisite
Intermediate Excel skills (VLookUp, Pivot tables)
Experience of using PowerPoint, Zoom and Xero software would be
Have the ability to manage, plan and prioritise own workload to meet critical
To apply for this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org